The prostate is curable
The natural preventive and prophylactic treatment of the prostate
• Alternate cold and hot water sitz (seated) baths.
• Sitz baths with thyme steam and bicarbonate.
• Moderate walking.
• Controlling the frequency of masturbation and excess coitus interruptus (withdrawal) in the sexual relationship.
• Preparing an infusion of these two herbs: Bruyere (Heather) mixed with Hamamelis (Witch Hazel).
• Preparing a Herbensurina infusion.
• The first-choice herbaceous medicinal treatment is the phytosterol compound of prunus herborea / pygeum africanum Tebetane Compound, 2 every 12 hours).
• Infusion of birch leaves.
• Marrow seeds, drinking apple vinegar weakened with water.
• Taking ZINC pills in sweetened zinc form. 50 mg every 12 hours. Curiously, the prostate is the only organ of the human body where zinc is produced.
• Zinc mixed with ginseng has extraordinary effects in the treatment of sexual impotency.
• Foods enriched with zinc are: meat, liver, fish, oysters, beer ferment, marrow seeds and eggs.
• Eating courgette, parsley, radish, pears, cucumber, turnip, melon, lettuce, celery, watercress, fennel and dandelion.
• Oriental fenugreek and carob essences.
• Natural fruit juices which reduce inflammation of the prostate:
a) Carrot juice 200, lettuce 150 and asparagus 150.
b) Carrot 200, beetroot 200 and cucumber 100.
c) Carrot 150, spinach 200 and 2 spoonfuls of onion
• Hot and spicy foods.
• Excess sexual intercourse.
• Excess coffee, alcohol, especially beer, and tobacco.
• Packaged juices, due to their preservative content.
• Long journeys.
• Continual cycling or horse-riding.
• All the herbs and plants can be purchased in any chemist's or health food shop.